2012/05/18

women who is from the people of Jannah

 ' Ata' bin Abu Rabah reported : Ibn Abbas (may Allah be pleased with them)
Asked him whether he would like that he should show him a women who is from the people of Jannah .When he replied that he certainly would, he said, " This black women, who came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and said 'I suffer from epilepsy and during fits my body is exposed , so make supplication to Allah for me . ' He (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) replied,' If you wish you endure it patiently and you be rewarded with Jannah , or if you wish , I shall make supplication to Allah to cure you? ' She said, I shall endure it.' Then she added: 'But my body is exposed, so pray to Allah that it may not happen.' He (Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) ) then supplicated for her."
[ Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

No comments:

Post a Comment